A delayed introduction...

Hayley

Hi, I actually joined this forum about a week ago but only just found the introductions section! So I thought I'd better go back and start from the beginning :)

My names Hayley and I'm 19. I'm studying English Literature at university at the moment, which I suppose isn't going to be particularly surprising to anyone.

I read a lot of different genres of books but my favourite authors are Terry Pratchett and probably Carlos Ruiz Zaphon.

Not a lot of my friends enjoy reading, as much as I try to persuade them, which is what led me to google search 'book clubs' where I found the 'bookclubforum'; after reading a few posts, I decided you all seemed like very nice people and I'd give it a go :)

Still not entirely sure what I'm doing on here but I've made a few posts and I think I'll get the hang of it soon, I hope to have some interesting discussions with you all :)

Welcome to the gang Hayley, how are you finding your course? :)

Welcome-1.jpg

I'm enjoying it thank you. It got me reading things I never would have otherwise, like Beckett's Endgame and Wuthering Heights. I'm looking forward to getting my reading list for next year. :)

Thank you for all the lovely welcome messages by the way everyone :D

• 2 weeks later...

My names Hayley and I'm 19. I'm studying English Literature at university at the moment, which I suppose isn't going to be particularly surprising to anyone.

Welcome to the forum. I'll be studying English Literature at university come September, so it's refreshing to hear you're enjoying it.

In any case, hope to see you around the forums in discussion, and welcome once more.