Something to make you think or just a good biography

Hi there I've just read The Electric kool aide acid test, Scar Tissue - Anthony Keidis and One Flew over the cuckoos nest (thought that was brilliant)

Was just about to buy Falconer because it sounded really good until I read one of the reviews which said in prison he gets to grips with his bisexuality. I'm not homophobic or anything but somone suggested William Burroughs and I couldn't get away with him either. I guess I just don't what to read about that type of thing however good the story,

I've read all Huntrer S thomson, The Doors, Pink Floyd,Irvine Welsh. I have heared Jack Kerauce (I know that is spelt incorrectly) is brilliant but I would like to know which book is the best or which to start on.

Thank you, I am gratefull for any and all suggestions the weierder the better. When the going gets weird the weird turn pro. I should probably read that one.

Thanks again

On the Road is definitely the Kerouac book to start with.

Have you ever read Kurt Vonnegut, John Fante or Kyril Bonfiglioli? I haven't read the latter two myself but they might interest you.