Your Book Activity Today ~ Thread 15

Janet

Still reading Harry Potter 4 at home and The forest of hands and teeth on my way to work and back. I'm pretty sure that I will finish the Potter book tonight, as there are only about 30 pages left. Can't wait to start book 5 :D

The forest of hands and teeth is very good so far and I'm very curious how it's going to continue (I'm half way through).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I squeezed in a couple chapters of Definitely Dead last night, and hopefully will get a chance to read some while I'm waiting for the oil change on my car this afternoon. Weretigers are exciting!! :giggle:

Since posting I've also won a copy of Half Blood Blues on twitter, how awesome.

Good stuff Lucy :)

I finished Catching Fire over the weekend, then last night I started the 6th Sookie Stackhouse book, Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris, which I also read a bit of this morning.

Tonight I'm bound and determined to write up my review of both Haunted and Catching Fire.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on both books hen :)

Ooh, nice! I'd like to read all three of these books. :)

Thanks Kylie, I will let you know how they are :)

I've finished Wicked by Sara Shepard, but didn't really like it. I think she should have stopped the series with the fourth book, it feels like she's repeating the first books and the story tends to drag a little. Now I have started A Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian and I'm trying to finish The Awakening by L.J. Smith.

Hello I haven't been here for a while, but I have been busy reading! I finally got round to finishing "Sense and Sensibility".

Read the first two books of the True Blood series by Charlaine Harris and I'm about three chapters into "The Shining" by Stephen King.

Edited by ToniLianne

Finished The Shadow of the Wind - what a read!! :thud:

Wonderful, wonderful book - my favourite that I read last year, I think <<points at signature>> :D

I'm hoping to finish The Man in the High Castle today.

Our electricity was off from 9 to 5 today so I managed to read The Body Finder by Kimberley Derting, great little book which I flew threw. :)

Going to start Dark Prince by Christine Feehan next ;)

Finished The Man in the High Castle and started on The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula Le Guin.

Also, in a total display of fanboy-ishness, I ordered the first eight of Steven Erikson's Malazan books - which I already own in their UK editions - with the different US covers. Yes, I know - mad. :blush:

I'm half way through The secret of Anatomy by mark morris. I'm enjoying it so far, I just hope that the ending doesn't let it down. Finished Christopher Ransom's The haunting of James Hastings yesterday. I thought it was really good, much better than his first book.

Really pleased to collect my reserved copies of the Hunger Games trilogy from the library today as there were at least 5 outstanding reservation requests on each book when I reserved them last weekend, so thought they'd be ages coming. Of course, that now leaves me with the problem that I need to finish off my current book and then decide whether to put on hold the other top priority book I had waiting, or whether to just dive straight in to these books that everyone has been raving about! :dunno:

In other booky activity, have read some more of The Good, The Bad and The Undead by Kim Harrison (which is much better paced than the first book in the series and enjoying it much more), and am about to have a sort out of bookshelves to try and clear some space in my house, while boosting the selection on the local charity shops bookshelves.