Richard Montanari

madcow

One of my bosses came in to work today with a copy of The Rosary Girls by Richard Montanari. It looks a great read but I've never heard of this guy. Has anybody else read any of his books and if so are they any good? The blurb on the back of The Rosary Girls sounds great.

• 10 months later...

I just finished The Rosary Girls, and quite enjoyed it. It was like your run-of-the-mill serial-killer thriller, yet at the same time it wasn't. I found it such a good read, quite fast-paced, and the characters were quite detailed, with a lot of backstory. It's been a while since I've read a book that had me really hooked on finding out what happened next. I look forward to reading his other books. :welcome:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I was going to start a thread about this author but I was a good girl and did a search first and hey presto! Get me! :P

I have read 'The Rosary Girls', 'The Skin Gods' 'Broken Angels' and the last of that series so far 'Play Dead'. I thought they were absolutely brilliant ... as good as (if not better IMO) than Tess Gerritsen (please form an orderly queue for lynching me ;)).

What I was wondering was, has anyone tried any of his stand alone novels? I have 'Kiss of Evil' 'Deviant Way' and 'The Violet Hour' on my wishlist and would be interested to hear views from anybody who has read any of them.