What Did You Have For Breakfast?

I Have Porridge for breakfast 12 months of the year :D , why - it is healthy, low release energy - good for my diet - and I don't get hungry/peckish during the morning.

I wouldn't have anything different - I like it and happy with it

Time isn't an issue 3mins in microwave - done

I don't really have a favourite breakfast if we go away to B and B nice to have English fry up for a change.

Well I read at table of course.

On waking I have an hot chocolate and with breakfast I have my daily dose of vitamin C and some orange juice

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Mostly either oatmeal toast or an english muffin with butter and peanutbutter on it, along with hot tea.

Sometimes though it is weetabix biscuit with cream cheese rather thickly spread. Always tea.

Occasionally oatmeal with butter and salt, or poached eggs on toast.

Oh lord, I am only having a tangerine :( it's a sort of Christmas cleanse (not to mention fat reducer) ... toast and bacon sandwiches are only turning up at the weekends .. I will never take them for granted again. I have discovered that tangerines are not nice with tea.

It really depends on the morning, but I usually have 2 slices of toast with something on then like cheese, ham or butter and Marmite - basically whatever I find in the fridge that works with toast. Sometimes, I'll have yogurt with some cereals or oatmeal (usually after a run). And I always, always have a drink on the side: most of the times orange juice and coffee. Sometimes tea instead of coffee, but I NEED coffee in the morning!

I'm also not one that can have breakfast without entertainment, I tend to turn on an episode of whatever TV show I'm watching or re-watching at the time.

Breakfast is the one meal I can never skip.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lately I have been having just fruit - freshly squeezed juice before I go to work made with grapefruits, oranges and whatever else I might have, and fruit throughout the morning when I get hungry. I leave a big tub of it by the sink in the laundry room at work so that I can have a nibble every time I go in there.