What Did You Have For Breakfast?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I treated myself to a hotel room last night so I had breakfast there this morning.  I had a rock shrimp and spinach omelet, boxty (is that how you spell it?) potatoes and a couple lovely cups of coffee.  It was all so YUM! :D

I'm taking part in a challenge at the moment where I drink a "green smoothie" every day in May - I have mine for breakfast. Here's the recipe I used today:

• A little pineapple juice
  • A large handful of baby spinach leaves
  • A couple of slices of pineapple
  • Half a mango
  • A large kiwi fruit

It was utterly delicious. To those who worry they wouldn't like a smoothie with something like spinach added to it, I can promise you don't taste the spinach at all. This one tastes totally tropical and so deliciously fruity, I was tempted to make a second one! :)

I've been trying to persuade Xan to try one by caling them "Hulk smoothies" but he's not convinced... yet!

Check out the gorgeous colour:

post-3572-0-08323900-1368099887_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Walnut cream cheese? Oh, that sounds so very yummy muggle. :character0104:  I will have to look out for that.

Do you have a Panera store near you. They sell the honey walnut cream cheese.

I just did a search and found out that Panera only has stores in the U.S. and Canada.

I bought Cherry Vanilla and Cinnamon Crunch bagels and the reduced fat honey walnut cream cheese. It was very good. I would ship you some except it would probably be stale by the time you got it. :)

Edited by muggle not