Hello from Sunny Eastbourne!

Cherbs

Hi,

I'm new to this site so thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I've recently got back into reading in a big way after being given a Kindle by my lovely husband at the beginning of the year. Prior to that I was a kind of famine or feast reader in that I'd read several books close together and then read nothing for months. As I've already mentioned I am married and we have 2 gorgeous little boys who take up most of my time but I love curling up with a good read once they are in bed.

I like lots of different genres but at the moment I am working my way, rather rapidly, through the True Blood series.

I'm always on the look out for other recommendations though so anything you think is a good read I'm always keen to hear about.

Thanks for listening

Chloe

Hey Chloe, first of all welcome to the boards. :friends3:

I'm a big advocate of the Amazon Kindle, and have sung it's praises across this forum before. It's good to see that it's got you into reading more than you did previously; I've found it's had that effect on a lot of people I know. I've read a few of the Sookie Stackhouse series and found them quick and enjoyable; many of the members on here enjoy them a lot. In any case, welcome once more; I'm sure you'll find lots of good recommendations and I hope to see you around discussion. :smile2:

Edited by Ben

Thanks for the welcomes :-) I hadn't had the chance to get back on here after my post the other night as it was birthday and I was busy busy busy :-) I've also managed to finish another true blood book and started the 6th one yesterday which I'm already 70% through. I think I'll manage to finish it tonight. And then on to the next one. The downside to a kindle is the money I'm spending on all these books :D Back to free books for a bit once I've finished the True Blood Books :D Thanks again for making me feel welcome.

I should add that the rectangular block underneath where it says "Warn Status" is empty and I haven't received any notification from anyone that I've done something wrong. I can't see this box on anyone elses profile so now I'm wondering if it's for my eyes only.

• 8 months later...

Why do I have "Warn Status" under my name? Is it because I haven't reached my 10 posts yet or have I done somehting wrong? sad.gif

I have the same thing on mine, and have made a lot more than 10 posts ! I haven't done anything that I know of, unless of course someone would like to enlighten me !

Welcome to the forum though Chloe.