Game of Thrones

Karsa Orlong

On 5/29/2019 at 1:48 PM, muggle not said:

I don't know if any of you have been watching the 2 hr episode showing the actors during the making of the show. All the actors were around a table for the last episode when they were informed that Jon snow was to kill Daenrys in the last show.. Jon Snow broke down in tears and then Daenrys also.

The stress on some of the actors / actresses was high knowing that the show was ending.  Jon snow is in rehab in the U.S. He had a hard time dealing with it (among other things).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kit-harington-checked-into-treatment-center-for-wife-rose-leslie/ar-AAC5Q90?ocid=spartandhp

I recommend viewing the 2 hr  episode showing the filming of the series.

I've recorded the programme, Muggle, just haven't had a chance to watch yet. Looking forward to it.

It's not surprising some GOT actors are struggling with the series end. After investing the last 10 years of their lives into such a demanding and intense production, it must be a huge adjustment.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just started watching this, have got to the stunt bit, with the guy who played the Night King as chief stunt man, he's also worked on the recent Bond films.

Yes Kit's reaction to Danys' death was startling wasn't it?