Worst decision I made (was coming on here) *thumbs up*

LTR

I have been here less than 30 minutes and after being in the horror section I have went off and bought 2 new books lol. My shelves will never cope with swapping, mooching and buying. Yet more to hide from my o/h lol Thanx for the recommendation and looking forward to a brand new author and the follow up to a book I never even knew existed woo woo :readingtwo:

Isn't there that song lyric that goes 'You ain't seen nothing yet'!! :lol:

You will find your wishlists, To Be Read piles and book shelves will take on gigantic dimensions when you have been on here a while. As you get to know people you will find yourself thinking "Oh, so-and-so liked this one too, and they really enjoyed that one, better get it!" :giggle2:

I never used to have a TBR pile - I would just buy a new book when I finished the one I was reading, or would get a stack for Xmas or my birthday and work my way through them then buy some more.

Then I came here.

Have you seen my Mount TBR?

I currently have around 60 unread books waiting on my shelf - and that's after very recently whittling it down and donating about 40 books I'd gone off the idea of reading to a library. At one point I had close to 200. It's been pruned by reading them and passing them on.

This place will send your TBR pile crazy-sky-high! But you know what? It's worth it! :)

I am on other booksites too and have picked up tons from there so coming here was probably not one of my best ideas but I couldn't resist :D

I am on other booksites too and have picked up tons from there so coming here was probably not one of my best ideas but I couldn't resist :D

Bet we're the best site though :giggle2:

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree!

I have been here for less than a day and already I have at least 10 new books on my wishlist... I'm gonna have to go raid the library soon!

*takes the wheelbarrow and heads for the library*

I have been here less than 30 minutes and after being in the horror section I have went off and bought 2 new books lol. My shelves will never cope with swapping, mooching and buying. Yet more to hide from my o/h lol Thanx for the recommendation and looking forward to a brand new author and the follow up to a book I never even knew existed woo woo :readingtwo:

:D I think several of us on here will understand exactly what you are feeling!!