A new reading list 2011

claudibee

Hello Claudibee, and welcome to the forum.

What have read and enjoyed or hated in the past few years? That will help with recommendations. It's such a tough one to help with otherwise. :)

Thank you Chrissy. I just enjoy finding out what other people have read or are reading. I've got a variety of book lists of my own but I like to see what other people are reading because I know that that will set me off in other directions. I'm open to all sorts of suggestions so the wider the range the merrier. :)

I've just finished Shades of Grey- Jasper Fforde, he's a good one to look out for, you could loosely call it sci-fi because it's set in the future but I'm not generally a reader of sci-fi and I loved it.

Otherwise you could try Everything is Illuminated by Johnathan Safron Foer. A few of us are reading or have just read this one and I for one loved it.

Any books by Jo Nesbo, Hakan Nesser is also a very good crime writer if you like dark Swedish writing, The Mind's Eye and The Return are also especially good. You may also enjoy The Passage by Justin Cronin.