Your Book Activity Today ~ Thread 14

Chrissy

I've finally come to the end of my Harry Potter re-read and I'm now trying to figure out what series to read next. In the meantime I'm in the middle of reading Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having quite a book related day! I've nearly finished The Hobbit, only have a little section left, and I'm trying to savour it a little bit! Why havent I read this before!

I've also found out one of my reading challenges has more books than I thought so I'm having a little sort out of that.

Oh, and I'm going to have a little look online to see what I can buy soon too :)

Glad you liked it.

I'm over a 150 Pages through Bone Song. Going well.

Also reading a guide to Glasgow book.

I finished Lesley Pearse 'Trust Me', talk about a tearful book, reduced to tears so many times. Now I am reading Lesley Pearse 'Secrets', which is very good, into her books at the moment.

Studies have me almost exclusively reading text books these days (current one on Tradition and Dissent; just finished), but I did manage to sneak in a few pages of We Need to Talk About Kevin today. This book has taken about 150 pages to grow on me, but it's becoming enjoyable. Still can't warm to Shriver, though. Anyone else feel the same?

I finished Lesley Pearse 'Trust Me', talk about a tearful book, reduced to tears so many times. Now I am reading Lesley Pearse 'Secrets', which is very good, into her books at the moment.

This was the first LP book I read and it had the same effect :) I think she is a fab author and have almost all of her books now.

I have read a couple more Janet Evanovich's this weekend, I needed the light stuff as its been an exhausting couple of days, almost looking forward to going back to work for a rest (Almost!!!!)

Finally finished Valley of Horses, found it a bit of a slog till the last 200 pages which I flew through. I'm starting The Ladies of Grace Adieu by Susanna Clarke next.