Before I Go To Sleep - S J Watson

Michelle

I bought this book based on someone's recommendation (not from BCF I believe), I haven't read it yet (oh no another one of those). It's currently shelved with my contemporary fiction but I've also heard it's a thriller.. does anyone know how triller-ish it is (if such a statement can be made)?

There's a sense of urgency in a certain respect in the novel which in my opinion makes it rather thriller-ish, but I wouldn't say it's thriller-ish in an action packed, fast paced way. I don't know if that helps :shrug:

@ frankie

Colin Firth is great, isn't he? I've seen various films with him in it and in all of them he was great.

He is mighty fine :yes: I don't tend to pass up on opportunities to see him in whatever film he's in :giggle2:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I enjoyed the book but was disappointed by the ending, I didn't guess the twist but the ending seemed fairly formulaic, woman-in-peril stuff ie she goes somewhere where she's alone with him etc, so I thought it fell apart a bit with a rather clichéd ending.

would like to see the film though.