Cricket

Kylie

I've been watching England play cricket for over 30 years now, and yesterday's defeat to India has to be the most depressing loss I've seen. 

From working themselves back into the game, to a position where they could have won it, they just went to pieces.  I'm used to batting collapses, but I've never seen the bowling go so badly wrong at the same time.  It was an all-round failure, and England look broken. 

It's going to be a long winter in Australia if they don't turn this around, and quickly...

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that result on the news.  Being Scottish I thought it was incredibly funny (I always do).

I do not understand one thing about cricket and only found out recently that Scotland has a national team and I'm absolutely certain that they will be worse than England (we are very used to our national side getting thrashed) since they don't seem to play in the same type of matches that England does. 

That said, yesterday's result did seem spectacularly bad for England and something serious needs to be done.

Edited by lunababymoonchild
Typo

• 4 months later...