suggests to read

I was gonna suggest the Twilight Saga of books but also a good adult/teen read are the Darren Shan books they are sooo addictive also the Philip Pullman books are a good read too.

Hope this helps x

I was gonna suggest the Twilight Saga of books but also a good adult/teen read are the Darren Shan books they are sooo addictive also the Philip Pullman books are a good read too.

Hope this helps x

I read the first book but the second was boring ....seemed like the author was droning on and on ....

and I am tired of twilight , I read all 4 books and seen the first 2 movies but I am done with twilight , burned out ...on it ....

I'm all v.a ( vampire academy )

and POTTER!

I read the first book but the second was boring ....seemed like the author was droning on and on ....

and I am tired of twilight , I read all 4 books and seen the first 2 movies but I am done with twilight , burned out ...on it ....

I'm all v.a ( vampire academy )

and POTTER!

Have a look at the Darren Shan books they are vampirey too!!

• 2 weeks later...

have you tried Cecilia Dart-Thornton? she has written several fantasy books. the trilogy I read was The Bitterbynde - Book 1, The Ill-Made Mute, Book 2, The Lady of the Sorrows, Book 3, The Battle of Evernight. it is a beautiful saga and beautifully written.

lyn

What about the True Blood books...................................

Yes, they're fun reads. Quite sexy in parts, but fun. :)

What about Kelley Armstrong hers are brilliant.

Very brilliant. She's done both supernatural thrillers and another series which is an ex-cop-turned-assassin, which are also excellent (there are two of those onesso far).