The Walking Dead

Weave

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too , cant wait to see how things go now.

Me too georgie, it worked out well for me, I have the compendium volume 2, which starts where the season three ended :)  I like seeing the differences between the graphic novel and the TV show. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Until yesterday I had only seen the first episode of this season. I had a bit of a Walking Dead marathon yesterday and now I'm all caught up and raring to go! Hoping to watch the new episode tonight.

Sofia, regarding your spoiler:

I think (or maybe just hope?) that the baby is still alive. The blood could have been left there by someone who had been hurt but was able to pick up the baby and take her to safety.

Also, in other spoilers for the last episode aired before the break:

So sad that Hershel died. I hate the Governor so much! And he *did* die, right? The last I saw he was well on the way out but wasn't actually dead. Would the show's creators really go to the trouble of showing two whole episodes of his back story and then kill him off so quickly? Oh wait, I just remembered - didn't his new 'girlfriend' come and finish him off?

Also, what do you think will happen to Carol? I can't believe she won't be coming back into the show. She was one of the best characters!

Just FYI, nothing in the spoiler below reveals anything that happened in last night's new episode!  

Here is my theory on Judith: I've been watching previews for the 2nd half right along..they show a little tiny bit of each character etc. etc. except for 1. Bob. Remember him? If she is alive (and I think she is) I wonder if Bob has her. And this is just my own opinion, there's no hints anywhere at all. Re: Carol, yes, she'll be back, they (show people) did say she would be. I bet Tyreese runs into her, he still doesn't know about her/Karen.

Nope, I don't remember B. Honestly, I have a terrible memory for characters' names, especially when so many die and new ones are added all the time! In the newest episode that just aired (there are no spoilers ahead), one of the characters said to another 'remember such-and-such'? I had no idea who they were talking about, but it was important to their conversation.

I can't recall that convo, I'll look for it when they replay the episode :)

OK. :) For further info, the conversation is between Rick and his son, and I think I now remember who they were talking about:

Shane, who I had forgotten all about. He was originally Rick's friend, but then Rick killed him, as I recall, because otherwise Shane was going to kill him

OK. :) For further info, the conversation is between Rick and his son, and I think I now remember who they were talking about:

Shane, who I had forgotten all about. He was originally Rick's friend, but then Rick killed him, as I recall, because otherwise Shane was going to kill him

Now I remember it!

Re: Judith again....maybe Lilly even? Though it seems far-fetched. I wonder if Lilly & Tara will be around at all again?

Edited by Sofia

I've always liked Michonne's ninja chick persona, but I'm growing to love her character even more now that her story is coming out. She is fast becoming one of my favourites. :)

Me too Kylie, I've always like Michonne too, she's brilliant in the graphic novel too.  I love seeing a different side of her :)

• 2 weeks later...