The Walking Dead

Weave

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the second series was kind of boring in the middle - its a zombie show - I want to see people getting eaten!!

Not that I'm blood thirsty at all or anything :blush2:

It did drag a little I saw it called The Talking Dead else where online.

• 3 months later...

Amazing show. I never liked watching horrors but this is something so different. And Andrew Lincoln is fantastic in it. I thought he was American when I first heard him. There is only one thing that bothers me - all the women characters are so damn annoying!

I can't wait to see the new season, I have some reservations about David Morrissey as The Governor but no doubt I will be proved wrong. :) Michonne looks awesome! :)

TheWalkingDeadSeason3.jpg

:)

Edited by Weave

• 1 month later...

Awesome! I can't wait! :boogie: Hopefully it will come out at around the same time in the UK.

I think its start here two days after the US bobblybear :)

• 3 months later...

No one has updated this in a while, season 3 has been amazing! best so far without a doubt, just another agonizing wait until February.

What did everyone else think?

Totally agree. I found season 2 quite boring, but the new writing team for season 3 has really turned it around, and it has become my 'must watch' each week :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't watch the last episode before the mid season break, its on my Tivo, I will watch it right before the next episode starts :)

I've not properly watched it but my boyfriend does. I tend to catch him watching it every so often and steal a headphone off of him as I see something interesting but then get scared or something (I'm quite scared of zombies etc xD). But it's definitely a good series. We also played the Xbox game.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you mean the

shootout at the prison, with the Governor? I wish Andrea would just sort him out!!

yes!  And then the "walker bomb" with the truck??  Andrea kind of annoys me, but yeah....why is she still there after seeing all that??

• 1 month later...

Btw, do you guys get The Talking Dead talk show that follows?

No we don't.  Is it any good?

I'm really quite sad the third season is over - it's been my favourite show these past few months, which is a real surprise as I wasn't overly keen on the first two seasons.  I think it hit its stride this year :smile: