Your Book Activity Today ~ Thread 13

Chrissy

Almost finished Blood and Ice by Robert Masello a brilliant book and a real page turner.

Oh I have that on tbr pile, it does sound good :)

:empathy: Try the demon series, sure to bring back a wandering mojo ;)

I think I might hen :) x

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about your wandering mojo, Weave, that's all kinds of sad! I have a mojo, but for some reason I think it's been drinking too much coffee since I can't seem to read more than about 10 pages at a time before my mind wanders on to other things :rolleyes:. I'm hoping to hit the used book store tomorrow if I can squeeze it in, so maybe that will help :D.

I have a mojo, but for some reason I think it's been drinking too much coffee since I can't seem to read more than about 10 pages at a time before my mind wanders on to other things :rolleyes:.

That's what coffee will do to you! :P

I'm going to try and finish The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay today, goodness knows how much time I've spent reading it. I have the biggest urge to go secondhand bookshopping :blush:

Wow, that will be a mammoth reading effort.

You know, you don't have to wait for me to go book shopping with you. You could jump on a train to Katoomba today if you like. :wink:

Wow, that will be a mammoth reading effort.

You know, you don't have to wait for me to go book shopping with you. You could jump on a train to Katoomba today if you like. :wink:

I aint's got no money yet, remember? :blush: Besides, I really want to finish the book first so I can take it to the bookshops with me to get more credit :cool:

I aint's got no money yet, remember? :blush: Besides, I really want to finish the book first so I can take it to the bookshops with me to get more credit :cool:

Oh, that's right. :blush: I think we'll be able to go tomorrow once I get the money because the sofabed thing has fallen through. :rolleyes:

I am still reading 'The Girl with Glass Feet' by Ali Shaw, I tried to get some reading time in last night but fell asleep :blush:

I staretd Ashes to Ashes - Jennifer Armintrout I am a little dissapointed its the third part and I am finding all the characters a little tiresome, might give up and read one of my other books instead.

I know this is pretty much ongoing but finally something clicked for me with 'The Girl with Glass Feet' by Ali Shaw (hurrah!)

Happy reading everyone :bookworm:

What/which books did you last purchase?

I just picked up a package today. I love the feeling of picking up new packages of ordered stuff!! :)

This time I bought these books:

Hjalmar Söderberg: Doctor Glas

Patricia Highsmith: Strangers on a train

Stephen King: Carrie

Stephen King: The Shining

Stanley Waiter: The complete Stephen King universe

Jonas Gardell: Jenny

Dennis Lehane: Shutter Island

D.H. Lawrence: Lady Chatterley's lover

Oscar Wilde: Complete collection of plays