A New Member

DecemberJoy

:D Hi Everyone! This is my first post and I am excited to find this forum. I am an avid reader and love books! One of my dreams is to own enough books to have a library of my own in my home. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning about some great books to read. :readingtwo:

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes! :friends3:

@Kylie - I love to read fiction, historical fiction, biographies, mysteries, mythologies, ancient history, science fiction but only for Star Trek, and I also enjoy books written for children.

:D Hi Everyone! This is my first post and I am excited to find this forum. I am an avid reader and love books! One of my dreams is to own enough books to have a library of my own in my home. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning about some great books to read. :readingtwo:

Hi December Joy I joined the bookclub forum yesterday. I don't know what to expect from the forum but at the moment I am reading The Catcher in the Rye. It is a wonderful read and I am beginning to recognise passages in it as I obviously read in at school a long time ago.If I read one book each week I am doing fine but lately Iam not getting through one book per week Perhaps that is the reason I joined the bookclub forum --to get back reading and enjoying it with others discussing a book ,author etc. bye-e-e