Never Ending Song Titles (Part 7)

I've always treated this as a light-hearted fun game, not to be taken too seriously. If you make the rules too strict, you can get stuck in a corner with nowhere to go. I've always liked the creative and imaginative deviations. But I'm quite happy to follow the rules of the majority :D

Stuck in a corner with nowhere to go? The game has been going for over 6 years with no problems on at least one forum.

Of course, you can just label the topic "Never Ending Song Titles" and eliminate the "Words In Common" bit if it is too difficult. That way you can just take turns listing song titles regardless if there is a match of words in the title.

I always thought that a topic was supposed to follow the guidelines posted by the originator, not by a majority vote. :)

Put A Little Love In Your Heart - Dolly Parton

Edited by muggle not

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuck in a corner with nowhere to go? The game has been going for over 6 years with no problems on at least one forum.

Of course, you can just label the topic "Never Ending Song Titles" and eliminate the "Words In Common" bit if it is too difficult. That way you can just take turns listing song titles regardless if there is a match of words in the title.

I always thought that a topic was supposed to follow the guidelines posted by the originator, not by a majority vote. :)

Muggle I can't even find the original start and rules of this game and they are not restated when a new Part is added. You probably remember the rules because you made them up, but I certainly didn't. There have been a lot of new people join since then, so they wouldn't know them either. Maybe you would like to start a new thread with the rules at the top and get this one locked.

Muggle I can't even find the original start and rules of this game and they are not restated when a new Part is added. You probably remember the rules because you made them up, but I certainly didn't. There have been a lot of new people join since then, so they wouldn't know them either. Maybe you would like to start a new thread with the rules at the top and get this one locked.

I agree that this thread should be locked and a new one started with "guidelines" posted at the start of the thread so that everyone knows what they are.

However, I am "bowing out" of the Never Ending Song Titles : Words In Common topic and will let it up to someone else (perhaps Poppy :smile: ) to establish New Guidelines that can be followed by all.

moderators....whatcha think