Kelley Armstrong

Kell

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Savage is 176 pages, Ascension is 126 pages, Beginnings is 202 pages & Otherworld Tales is 193 pages. I printed them off double-sided on A4, so it's half the amount of paper.

She's also working on her 2006 e-fic at a rate of one or two chapters a month, but I think I'll wait till it's complete before reading it.

I printed Beginnings normally, and it was alot of pages. I don't think my little printer does double sized! There was also gaps between lines during conversations, which was annoying.

Anyway, the paper got recycled by the girls, so I no longer have that one.

No probs,then. When I'm done with Beginnings, I'll pass it to you, Inanna, since Michelle's already read it. After that I'll be moving onto the Otherworld Tales which I can pass round too...

Guest Anonymous

Michelle Wrote :

I would certainly recommend Dime Store Magic first. Bitten & Stolen are the first 2, but are mainly about different characters. But Industrial Magic would make more sense after Dime Store Magic.

I'll look out for DSM then, before I read IM.

Thanks for the tip Michelle. :reading:

Guest Anonymous

Michelle wrote :

I can lend it to you if you want?

Oooooooo that would be great !!!

At the rate I'm reading DIG I'll be finished soon!!

Thanks Michelle !

:tyou:

Michelle & Inanna - I just posted your packages to you. Inanna, you'rs went 2nd class, so you should get it Wed/Thurs. Michelle, they made me send yours parcel post, so it could take up to 5 days to get there :D Still, you should get it by Saturday & you'll have lots to keep you busy over the weekend. :reading:

Has anyone started reading Kelley Armstrong's 2006 serialised novella, The Case of El Chupacapra? I've read all 3 of the available chapters & it looks like it could shape up to be something really good. It's focusing more on the Cabal side of things so far, so it could get interesting...

I was going to wwait till the end of the year when it was all finished, but I couldn't wait - I needed an Otherworld fix!

I've just printed off the other 2 non-Otherworld short stories from the site: The Halloween House & Truth & Consequences. I'm hoping they'll both be every bit as good as the rest of her e-fic