angelstar

angelstar

:readingtwo::readingtwo::readingtwo::readingtwo::readingtwo:

Hi everyone

Like myself you all love books so I feel at home already....I read a great deal 7-10 books monthly according to size of course ....since I was 11 I have read my books upside down from bottom to top I find I keep more information in ....great ice breaker when on long trips and I met great people ...my book case is full of great authors and books about my hero's Dr Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Che Gervara and many more..buy lots on one person but by differant authors get a better idea of the person that way....hoping to retire soon so can read more....my favourite book is Tuesday with Morrie when I die its going with me so I can read it on the way ..... :giggle2::giggle2: have have all of the books written by this author.. great writer and very uplifting storylines...recharges my life's batteries every time.....

If have any good book titles you think I may enjoy let me know

Welcome Angelstar. I like Mitch Alborn too, but I haven't read Tuesdays with Morrie yet, it's on my wishlist.

:readingtwo: invest in Tuesday with Morrie read it 27 times never tire of it he has a great forum site too :bookworm: