20 Most Anticipated Books for Fall 2010

Randomhouse just posted this article on the 20 most anticipated books for this fall on Twitter. Looks like there are quite a few good, diverse ones to choose from (I'm particularly excited about the Ronald Dahl biography! :D)

http://nymag.com/guides/fallpreview/2010/books/67623/#

I want Our Tragic Universe. I saw it in Waterstones in Dublin back in back but didn't have the cash monies to buy it, and assumed it would be in the Waterstones here in Cork. Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

What a great list, there's quite a few titles there I like the look of. As if I need any more books. :giggle:

Ooooh, I do like the sound of Stephen Sondheim's Finishing the Hat: Collected Lyrics with Attendant Comments and Vol. 1 of Twain's Autobiography. None of the novels they listed interest me in the slightest though *cries* what's wrong woth me?!

Well I'm looking forward to the next Jasper Fforde 'One of our Tuesdays is Missing' but that's not out till the end of February, and Waterstones need to start having Something Rotten in stock so I can read the 2 previous Thursday NExt books before then.

I am sitting here doing a mental fingers-in-ears 'la,la,la ~ I can't hear you'. Too.Many.Books.Already.Please.No.More. :giggle2:

LOL! I was just debating whether or not I should open this link since my tbr pile is already way out of control!