Music from the 80s and 90s

frankie

Thanks chalie for the tip! :smile2: I think this channel also does a bit of talking, or did I just catch a commercial... I wish it's the former, because that would mean I could actually listen to people speak English, it would be a nice change :)  I get that from TV, too, but it's different because there are the subtitles and you can see what they are doing. Radio will do me English some darn good.

There should be some talking too, and definitely adverts as its a commercial station.. If you want to have a laugh listen to the Christian O'Connell breakfast show between 6 and 10, they have me in stitches every morning, the 90's music won't kick in till 10 but they play a good selection of music, or try a podcast. :)

There should be some talking too, and definitely adverts as its a commercial station.. If you want to have a laugh listen to the Christian O'Connell breakfast show between 6 and 10, they have me in stitches every morning, the 90's music won't kick in till 10 but they play a good selection of music, or try a podcast. :)

Yeah I noticed the face of O'Connell on there... Mind you, I don't get my brain straight that early in the morning :D