another new person!

smilerbabeuk

Hi everyone, my name is Jo and I love books! I have been an avid reader for as long as I can remember, but have recently joined a book club, and I found you by researching potential books for the club. I am 31, I live in Nottingham with my husband and two small children. I have just finished a post-graduate course and am looking to go back to work after the summer. I read pretty much anything.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been looking through threads, seeing how it all works. just finished reading my book club read for the month The Other Hand by Chris CLeave. I've also read the Lovely Bones today too. I feel like I'm coming late to a lot of these though, I've been oblivious to reviews and recommendations before now, just picked up what looked interesting at the library!

Anyway, thanks for making me feel welcome>

:D Welcome to BCF, Jo! Do you have any favorite authors you like to read?

I never miss a bill bryson book, and I like crime/thrillers such as Kathy reichs. But I have been reading things off the recommended wall at the library recently, so it has been much more varied. I read a fantasy book called City of Dreams and Nightmare by Ian Whates that I really enjoyed so I'll look out for the sequel later this year. I read almost anything, least favourite is chick lit, but I've read plenty of that too!