Inver

What are you drinking just now?

Now I'm on the coffee...big run ahead of me :blush2: why do I do these things to myself??!!

Andie P x

2012 is the year the world is supposed to end, isn't it? This must be some End of Days madness because I'm currently drinking a bottle of 2011 Cabernet Gernischt . . .

. . . from the Ningxia region of China (and it's very nice indeed).

A nice cup of tea. I have the day off (Monday as well - four day weekend for me! :boogie:), so I'm still sat about in my robe. Bliss!

Pinot Noir, from California.

I hope it is from Oregon. They make the best Pinot Noir in the U.S.

I am drinking water tonight. LeBleu bottled water. We have the cooler and have the water delivered in 5 gallon bottles. Advertisement from their website:

Le Bleu produces only the highest quality, ultra pure bottled water on the market today. Available in 5-Gallon coolers & various sizes of bottles by the case, Le Bleu can conveniently deliver pure refreshment to your home or office...DISTILLED PURE.

Le Bleu Bottled Water is recommended by doctors and nutritionists all over the world for its purity. Le Bleu was recently voted the "BEST Non-Alcoholic Beverage in the Western Hemisphere" at the International Food and Beverage Trade Show in Miami FL.

Edited by muggle not

I hope it is from Oregon. They make the best Pinot Noir in the U.S.

Err, no, it's from California! (thanks for the information though, I will keep an eye out for Oregon Pinot Noir).

Cider

Rum and Cider

As It happens I am drinking a glass of Australian red wine before I go to sleep...it's not bad Kylie alc.gif

Of course it's good! We do very good wine here....not that I'm much of a wine drinker in general.