What Was The Last Music You Bought?

chesilbeach

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Album ~ Turn Blue: The Black Keys 

Single ~ Uptown Funk: Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars :)

Edited by Weave

• 1 year later...

I watched a programme recently about the best R&B albums (as in on vinyl and not CD or download), and the list came out as 13 albums, none of which I owned, but the contributors were so enthusiastic and passionate about them, it made me want to listen to them all.  I bought the first one off the list today - Steve Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life. :)

On Saturday I bought a Nancy Harms CD entitled Ellington at Night.  I hadn't heard of her until a couple of days prior and I just love her voice.  I don't listen to a lot of 'new' jazz but I love this CD.

Claire, I know you like female vocalists and we share a love of Ella.  Have you heard of her?  I would highly recommend a listen of 'Troubled Waters.' :D

I hadn't heard of her, but I've just listened to the previews on the album on iTunes and she's sounds great, so I've bought the album too! Thanks for letting me know about her :smile2:

Wonderful!  I'm so glad I let you know about her!  I was reading up a little on her after I posted and saw that she's from Minnesota, which is a double bonus! :D

• 4 months later...