What Was The Last Music You Bought?

chesilbeach

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Grace under pressure, Clockwork angels by Rush.

If only someone would start disliking Riverside and Trivium, then I might feel like spending some money.

Edited by dex

• 2 weeks later...

Def Leppard's greatest hits album :blush: What can I say? I'm an 80s chick!

:D

Pyromania's a great album :yes:  I got front row tickets to see them at Wembley on the Hysteria tour and all I can remember about the gig was my mate shouting to Rick Allen, non-stop, "Rick, give us a wave!"  Bearing in mind that was the comeback tour after Rick lost his arm, I'm surprised Joe Elliott didn't come over and deck my mate  :doh:

:D

Pyromania's a great album :yes: I got front row tickets to see them at Wembley on the Hysteria tour and all I can remember about the gig was my mate shouting to Rick Allen, non-stop, "Rick, give us a wave!" Bearing in mind that was the comeback tour after Rick lost his arm, I'm surprised Joe Elliott didn't come over and deck my mate :doh:

Bahaha! Surprised another fan didn't deck her too! :lol: My brother went to see them quite a few years ago now too, wish I could have gone. He said it was brilliant, everyone had a blast! Edited by Charm

• 1 month later...

Nobody Knows: The Best of Paul Brady

I am listening to it as I write. A large number of his earlier releases remind me vividly of a past summer. If you were to one-stop Paul Brady on YouTube, for example, his track The Island would be an excellent place to start.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Shepherd's Dog by Iron & Wine.

It's quiet and relaxed, it's too hot for noisy music right now. I've had a copy of it kicking around for ages but I try to buy the things I like, especially when it's a less well-known band.

• 1 month later...