What Was The Last Music You Bought?

chesilbeach

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, kind sir.

I've been debating for the last 24 hours whether to also go for your previous recommendation of Waterloo Sunset

by Barb Jungr, or to get Memphis Blues by Cyndi Lauper, as I saw her live a couple of weeks ago and was blown away by the blues set she did before she revisited her early pop songs, and decided to go for Cyndi for now, but have retained Ms Jungr on my wishlist for next time. :smile2:

Thank you, kind sir.

I've been debating for the last 24 hours whether to also go for your previous recommendation of Waterloo Sunset

by Barb Jungr, or to get Memphis Blues by Cyndi Lauper, as I saw her live a couple of weeks ago and was blown away by the blues set she did before she revisited her early pop songs, and decided to go for Cyndi for now, but have retained Ms Jungr on my wishlist for next time. :smile2:

Cor, you've got a good memory! Waterloo Sunset is still a recommendation, for sure. Barb Jungr's taken to doing tribute albums for particular artists (Dylan, Nina Simone), but that one's still my favourite.

Edited by Roland Butter

• 2 weeks later...

What an extraordinary video ~ visually stunning. The music is not what I expected to hear at all, but I really enjoyed that ~ reminiscent of early Massive Attack with great compelling lyrics and a beat and melody that slays you.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't bought any new music for ages!

I think the last CD I bought was Biffy Clyro's 'Only Revolutions'

The last song I downloaded was Taking Back Sunday 'This Photograph is Proof' because I was feeling nostalgic and I remember this song from when I was about 13 :lol:

• 3 weeks later...