The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been rewatching the Harry Potters in sequence...alittle OCD much?!, but he last thing I saw at the cinema was the last Pirates of the Caribbean, I think it's a Johny Depp thing..have to say the first was the best...

my daughter has been watching Harry Potter all day :rolleyes:

Holes!

I love that movie :D

I watched Mary and Max this morning and thought it was lovely. I had never even heard of it before Weave and some others mentioned it here, so when it came up on Netflix I had to see it. I had no idea too that Philip Seymour Hoffman was the voice of Max - I love him! He's always been one of my favorite actors :D. Thanks for the recommendation, you guys!

I watched Mary and Max this morning and thought it was lovely. I had never even heard of it before Weave and some others mentioned it here, so when it came up on Netflix I had to see it. I had no idea too that Philip Seymour Hoffman was the voice of Max - I love him! He's always been one of my favorite actors :D. Thanks for the recommendation, you guys!

Cool, you saw it, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it peace, I was surprised too when I saw the end credits and it was Philip Seymour Hoffman :)

The Omega Man :)

I love that movie :D

Its brilliant :)

I bought this book for my Kindle based on the rave reviews, but had no idea it was a movie. I'll have to watch it....after I read the book.

Its a brilliant book, I studied it in school, and the film is brilliant too!

I watched marley and me yesterday, really sad film :(

Cool, you saw it, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it peace, I was surprised too when I saw the end credits and it was Philip Seymour Hoffman :)

Yeah, it didn't even sound like him, Weave!

Last night I put in Lars and the Real Girl to fall asleep to. I did watch about a half hour of it, then listened to about 10 minutes before I fell asleep :lol:

really? gonna have to drop it down on my netflix que then

Don't take any notice of me, it just wasn't my cup of tea. The story was a bit too thin, several continuity errors but if you can overlook that then you might like it. :D

I saw Water for Elephants today and thought it was pretty good. The book was better, but the future Mr. Peacefield did a fine, fine job ;).

*snort!* Bahahahah! :haha: I love how you just slipped that in there. I better be invited to the wedding :theboss:

Red Riding Hood - meh

Ditto. I was a bit disappointed too. :rolleyes:

Knight and Day with my daughter, really enjoyed it, made us giggle!!! :giggle:

Loved this film! Even though I'm not that keen on Cameron Diaz :mellow:

Watched Grown Ups, a bit predictable but pretty funny with some great one liners ;)

Don't take any notice of me, it just wasn't my cup of tea. The story was a bit too thin, several continuity errors but if you can overlook that then you might like it. :D

I had no trouble dropping it :giggle2: