The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Moon and I had to turn it off half way through. How many times must we watch them talk about THE SAME SITUATION? The whole "I want you but I can't have you" thing isn't even new or original! I GET IT. :D

We just got home from seeing Inception.

What a roller coaster of a ride, err, movie that was!!

Has anyone seen it yet? Here is the trailer.

http://www.breakingentertainmentnews.com/inception-trailer-watch-itt-online/8886378

AIE: I've seen reviews that dismissed it, and reviews that highly recommended this film. I have to say I certainly fall on the positive side here, it's great!

I have to add though that Leonardo Di Caprio seems lately to be playing guilt-ridden husbands/widowers lately.....is this his new trend? There are many similarities between his character in Inception and the character in Shutter Island. Not the film/plot itself, but his angst ridden character.

Just an interesting [to me] side note].

Edited by pontalba

Last film I watched was fantastic four (The first one) with my oldest last night. It has Michael Chicklis (the guy from the Shield) so no complaints from me :D

I also watched New Moon with my best mate. Oh how I love the end... mmmmm Sparkly stomach :drool:

I watched Gone with the wind, the whole thing in one sitting for the first time. And boy, is it LONG.

But very amusing, I must say. For such a long movie, not at all boring (imo).

Wanted to watch Bridges of Madison County on tv last night, but was interrupted, so I haven't finished watching it...Yet again XD

I watched Just Married on TV last night, it was pretty funny but dragged on a bit.

I saw the second half of High School Musical today but that's not even worth mentioning.

I watched Gone with the wind, the whole thing in one sitting for the first time. And boy, is it LONG.

But very amusing, I must say. For such a long movie, not at all boring (imo).

Wanted to watch Bridges of Madison County on tv last night, but was interrupted, so I haven't finished watching it...Yet again XD

I've seen GWTW a couple of times, loved it.

Bridges of Madison County is one of the few films that have me weeping half of the time watching.

Sunshine Cleaning

We watched that a few months ago, really enjoyable.

Eichmann.

A bit of light and frothy Saturday night entertainment for me.:D

That said, it was a good film.

Hah, yes, light entertainment for sure.

I saw it when it first came out...dating myself here. :D

I'd actually like to see it again, don't remember many details at all.

Giulia, have you seen That'll Be the Day with Ringo Starr? I have it on DVD but haven't watched it yet.

The last movie I watched was The Upside of Anger. It was OK. I wouldn't watch it again.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks. The first time in years I'd seen it and I prefer it now to when I was younger. I'm going to watch Finding Nemo later :D

My kids are going to watch Finding Nemo later. I think it is on channel five, right?