The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

How is that possible?? Benicio del Torro was on the screen!!!!!He's sex on a stick.

I could watch him put his bin out.

:lol:

I don't think he's good looking at all but I find him incredibly sexy!

The last film I watched was Casonnova on TV the other night. It wasn't too bad and Heath was nice to watch.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he's good looking at all but I find him incredibly sexy!

He's on my list.

He's not good looking but totally irresistable. He looks dirty....and I don't mean, need a bath dirty.:)

When he was interviewed by Oprah she said that all her production team were all made up to the nines, best togs on, giggling and do-lally

For me he has the same 'thing' as Jack Nicholson had. Very male. I expect them to smell like cars.

Well, this morning, we've already had Toy Story and Toy Story 2, now we have Cars - LOL!

Excellent choice Xan

:):( I have never seen Julie & Julia, is it good? :(
If you haven't seen it get it....a lot of fun.

Just been to cinema to see 'Whatever Works' (a Woody Allen), was OK, had its funny moments, but as usual a lot of deep stuff.

Remember Me - and I'm going to be slated for saying this but I thought it was excellent. I absolutely loved the twist, and thought it was the best use of that subject matter in any film I've seen.

The last film I watched was on tv, French film 'Tell No One' it was very very good, and I believe there is talk of ruining it in Hollywood :D can I just say why?????

I have that DVD, very good indeed! Did you notice the bald guy following them at one point? That was Harlan Coben. ;) A la Hitchcock.

I'm watching the new Star Trek film :)

I loved, loved, loved this film. I didn't think anyone could do as well as Shatner, et als, but these guys did. Terrific film!

We watched The Third Man last night. Joseph Cotton and Orson Welles. I'd never sat and watched the whole thing in one felled swoop. Really good.

I loved, loved, loved this film. I didn't think anyone could do as well as Shatner, et als, but these guys did. Terrific film!

Last film I watched waaaaas Legion. It has Paul Bettany - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. It's not great, not by a long shot, but it's okay for one watch if you're a Bettany fan. Plus, angels with guns.

I have that DVD, very good indeed! Did you notice the bald guy following them at one point? That was Harlan Coben. :D A la Hitchcock.

I didn't notice but if I watch it again which I will if it comes on, the I will keep an eye out..

I am also a new Start Trek film fan, thought it was a great addition or prequel oir midquel or whatever you can call it to the franchise.

I watched The Darjeeling Limited last night and in true Wes Anderson fashion, I laughed a lot! None of his movies will ever compare to his first though, Bottle Rocket, but his attempts since that one always make me feel good after watching them :friends0:.

We watched The Third Man last night. Joseph Cotton and Orson Welles. I'd never sat and watched the whole thing in one felled swoop. Really good.

That's one of my very favourite movies. I got to see it at a movie theatre with a huge screen last year. It was awesome. :friends0:

The last movie I saw was Bram Stoker's Dracula. I hadn't seen it before and my brother recommended it. I loved that it stuck so closely to the book but some bits were quite odd.

That's one of my very favourite movies. I got to see it at a movie theatre with a huge screen last year. It was awesome. :friends0:

Oh wow! I'd love to see it on a big screen!

We just watched Whiteout...murder at the South Pole. Good, but scary.

Loved that one, peace :D I watched the first half of Crazy Heart last night, second half to follow shortly!

Excellent, Mexicola!! Jeff Bridges is amazing and I hope you like it! :friends0:

Last night I watched an old fave, Some Kind of Wonderful, and man but that movie never gets old! Even the music was still great.

We watched The Interpreter with Nichole Kidman tonight. I'd wanted to see it ever since it came out. It was even better than I thought it would be. :roll: