The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

Whether you've been to the cinema, caught a movie on the t.v or watched a dvd, we want to know what it was, and what you thought of it.

This new and improved thread brings together ALL film watching, wherever it took place. :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chrissy for the shiny new thread.

At the cinema, a little film called 'The Twilight Saga ~ Eclipse', which I really enjoyed :D

On tv ~ 'Disco Pigs', which was excellent but disturbing..

:D

At the cinema, a little film called 'The Twilight Saga ~ Eclipse', which I really enjoyed :D

What an odd coincidence - I saw that yesterday too. I rather enjoyed it as well. :D

At home, I watched New Moon on blu-ray last night.

What an odd coincidence - I saw that yesterday too. I rather enjoyed it as well. :D

Gee, guess what ladies? That was the last film I saw in the cinema too! :D

The last DVD I watched was Buffalo '66.

This new and improved thread brings together ALL film watching, wherever it took place. :D

Yay! I'm glad it's all in one thread. I used to have slight dilemmas over whether to post the last TV movie I saw in the DVD thread. It bothered me every time. :D

I suppose I can still include TV DVDs because in the TV/Movie forum right? In that case, I spent a large part of the weekend watching That 70s Show. I finished over season 2 and made a good start on season 3.

Legion. I loved it, even though it didn't answer a lot of questions and more opened things up than actually gave definitive endings. Think the Prophecy meets zombie films.. God decides it's enough already with us killing each other, he loses faith in us for a change, and so he doesn't send a flood.. he sends humans possessed by angels, though these humans look and act decidedly evil, taking big bites out of humans etc. Anyway, put a few people in a diner in the middle of nowhere, one of them a pregnant woman whos child will eventually lead humanity to a brighter age again, and a lot of those possessed humans trying to get in there and kill them. Add a rogue angel, Michael, who decides he can't obey the order god gave him to kill the child so he decides to help the humans out.

Not a bad film.

Also, it helps Michael is this guy I have had a crush on for ages, Paul Bettany. Yes, A Beautiful Mind, The DaVinci Code, Master and Commander.. I love this guy. :D

I adore that movie! We once created a drinking game based on Clue, where all the guests take on one character and take a drink whenever they utter a specific phrase (e.g. Mr Green - "It wasn't me", or whenever Mrs White mentions one of her husbands, or Colonel Mustard mentions the war). There were also general all-gusts drinking moments, like whenever the gun is fired, whenever the key is produced and whenever anyone is murdered. We never did make it all the way through the film - LOL!

At the cinema, a little film called 'The Twilight Saga ~ Eclipse', which I really enjoyed :)

:)

Gee, guess what ladies? That was the last film I saw in the cinema too! :D

Strangely enough, that little movie was the last thing I saw at the cinema too :D

Last dvd I watched was Julie & Julia :D

Strangely enough, that little movie was the last thing I saw at the cinema too :D

Last dvd I watched was Julie & Julia :)

:D :D I have never seen Julie & Julia, is it good? :)

I watched Braveheart and Casanova on tv, braveheart was a re-watch of I've lost count how many times, I love it even if though it isn't perfectly truthful, it gets me everytime though, I wanted to weep multiple times but held it back and I watched Casanova for the first time, I never really wanted to watch it before but it was on telly and I ended up enjoying it, it was quite funny.

I have never seen Julie & Julia, is it good? :D

Well, I loved it but then I love cooking and I used to read Julie Powell's blog all the way back when it first became famous! I'd say definitely worth watching :D

I adore that movie! We once created a drinking game based on Clue, where all the guests take on one character and take a drink whenever they utter a specific phrase (e.g. Mr Green - "It wasn't me", or whenever Mrs White mentions one of her husbands, or Colonel Mustard mentions the war). There were also general all-gusts drinking moments, like whenever the gun is fired, whenever the key is produced and whenever anyone is murdered. We never did make it all the way through the film - LOL!

Ooo that sounds like fun. Although I don't know how you made it to the end :D

The last film I watched was on tv, French film 'Tell No One' it was very very good, and I believe there is talk of ruining it in Hollywood :lol: can I just say why?????

the last film I saw at the cinema was Avatar (in 3d) thoroughly enjoyed it. I am now toying with the idea of going to see Robin Hood on 241 tomorrow (that's if I can prise my OH away from the second SF in the World Cup).

Anyone seen RH and is it any good?

Last film I watched was Wolfman with Benicio Del Torres & Anthony Hopkins ... it was a bit .. meh tbh :roll:

How is that possible?? Benicio del Torro was on the screen!!!!!He's sex on a stick.

I could watch him put his bin out.

:lol:

Ahem.

I watched Still Crazy last night. A bit sentimental and predictable as Clement and La Frenais stuff can be sometimes, but a watchable and entertaining movie.

Edited by Coffin Nail

How is that possible?? Benicio del Torro was on the screen!!!!!He's sex on a stick.

I could watch him put his bin out.

:lol:

Ahem.

:roll: I almost spit out my coffee when I read this, Coffin!! I love Benicio too :hide:. Have you seen him in the movie 'Excess Baggage?' Horrible film, but he was oh-so-yummy in it.