The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good? I'm still undecided on whether to bother, because they should have stopped by now.

I'd say that the first is still the best and they go downhill a little bit which each follow up. Pirates of the caribbean 4 was still a good movie, I just love them all nontheless.

Yesterday evening 'Notting Hill' was on tv in Holland, my daughter and I enjoyed watching it together. Putting Grant and Robberts together gave excellent comedy. laugh.gif We laughed throughout the movie and really needed that.

I've been watching many movies the past few weeks. Tuesday sparked a discussion between my children and me after watching John Q. taking hostages in a hospital so his son could get a new heart. It wasn't just a an amazing movie, but thoughtprovoking. It is true though what we saw in the movie, nowadays most people in health care only want to make money instead of helping people too. There is nothing wrong with making money of course, but why have most doctors and nurses stopped helping people who don't have money? Isn't the first purpose of studying medicine supposed to be helping fellow human beings? Or animals if you're a vet, I don't know about their attitude though, I have no experience with them. I did see similar problems in Holland in health care though where people without money don't get help.

I watched my first Indiana Jones film today. I don't actually remember what it was called though lol, something about a temple I think :blush: but I actually enjoyed it much more than I thought I would! It was a bit cheesy but I was very impressed when I saw the kid from the Goonies was in it :D

I watched Paul not long ago as well and thought that was really funny, I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost :D

I'd say that the first is still the best and they go downhill a little bit which each follow up. Pirates of the caribbean 4 was still a good movie, I just love them all nontheless.

Sounds about right too me; I love the first one, and always feel that the others are just a little down on the standard, even if I do still enjoy them.

Really want to see the new Jane Eyre film! Also Red Red Riding Hood. Neither has come out on Redbox so still waiting.

Last film I saw was Beastly, a remake of Beauty and the Beast with Vanessa Hudgeons. It's was ok. Not nearly as good as Disney's Beauty and the Beast though!

Letters to Juliet - an easy romance to watch whilst ironing - yes, the pile was that big!

Yes was good a little predictable! Good way to watch a film though, haha!

Transformers 3 - wow, was this terrible. I thought it was funny when the one of the guys behind me said "you know, the best part of the movie was the soundtrack". I gotta said that I agree with that statement.

Unknown - I enjoyed it. It kept you guessing until the last 30 minutes of the movie. It was based on a book so I'll have to pick up the book now.

I really liked this movie, and had no idea where it was going until it was revealed. I didn't know it was based on a book, so I'll have to check that out.

The Lost Valentine - not that good, predictable and just average really, but, Betty White stole every scene she was in, and I have to admit that she made me cry at the end. My only excuse was that it was pouring with rain outside and I came across it while channel hopping. :blush:

Have been rewatching the Harry Potters in sequence...alittle OCD much?!, but he last thing I saw at the cinema was the last Pirates of the Caribbean, I think it's a Johny Depp thing..have to say the first was the best...