The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 DVD - 7/10, it was ok and Emma Watson looks stunning but it did miss a lot of bits out from the book which is one of the reason why I am always sceptical of book adaption films. Very long duration also. The second one will be better as that is where the real action begins and is the main part.

I'm really glad they split the last book into two movies, regardless of any financial motives that may have been behind it. I'm really hoping to see justice done to the battle scenes in Part 2. Can't wait to see it! :D

I watched Cloverfield again last night. Excellent. :)

I watched Cloverfield again last night. Excellent. :)

I am so pleased to see you enjoyed 'Cloverfield' Kylie, I liked it too but everyone I know hated it! :irked:

That's a shame, Weave, because I think it's really good! There are a few moments in particular when the thing first starts attacking and they all take cover in a shop. The lights go out and there is dust rolling by outside and it just seems sooo real. I love it!

That's a shame, Weave, because I think it's really good! There are a few moments in particular when the thing first starts attacking and they all take cover in a shop. The lights go out and there is dust rolling by outside and it just seems sooo real. I love it!

Me too, I liked how it was done :)

I watched two movies over the weekend but I can't remember which one I watched second so I'll just list them both...Up In The Air and Gran Torino. I never get bored of either...brilliant movies.

:)

I watched two movies over the weekend but I can't remember which one I watched second so I'll just list them both...Up In The Air and Gran Torino. I never get bored of either...brilliant movies.

:)

Both excellent films, Waits! I approve :D.

I watched Shaun of the Dead again. Love it!

Fab movie! I think its one of best dvd puchases :giggle:

I watched 'Pale Rider' :) (I'm having a bit of a movie marathon at the moment) :D

Both excellent films, Waits! I approve :D.

Thank you! :)

Shaun of the Dead is quality...Hot Fuzz is awesome too! :)

Did you see Juno, Waits? Another great Reitman film.

Yes, I did...I really liked that movie too. Great soundtrack also. :)

Yes, I did...I really liked that movie too. Great soundtrack also. :)

Hmm, sounds like you have some good taste there, Waits! I think I listened to the Juno soundtrack nonstop for weeks after seeing that film. You you should try and stop by my coffee house in the 'member's threads' section so we can discuss more films and tuneage!

I just popped in Close Encounters. It's such a long movie, I like to start it late and fall asleep to it :D.