The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle Los Angeles

The film is a mixture of Black Hawk Down, District 9 and Independence Day. I really enjoy the action though at times it was like watching Cloverfield because the camera was moving too fast for you to see anything. You won't get much acting or plot but if you want action then you should enjoy it. 7/10

Lies and Illusions with Christian Slater. A great farce on that type of film, it should attain cult status.

Contact with Jodie Foster. Fantabulous film. Loved it from beginning to end. She is an amazing actress, and Matthew McConaughey ain't so shabby. :D

I saw Paul this afternoon. I liked it, but found myself wishing that I had laughed more :(. Simon and Nick were great though, and it was fun to see them in the US. A lot of the sci-fi movies and TV show references went over my head, but I'm glad I saw it.

I saw Paul this afternoon. I liked it, but found myself wishing that I had laughed more :(. Simon and Nick were great though, and it was fun to see them in the US. A lot of the sci-fi movies and TV show references went over my head, but I'm glad I saw it.

Can't go wrong with them two really, can we? :lol: I'm struggling to pick a good film at the moment, got a few to select from. Hall Pass, True Grit, The Fighter or A Beautiful Mind; the last of which I know I should have watched by now.

Edited by Ben

Can't go wrong with them two really, can we? :lol: I'm struggling to pick a good film at the moment, got a few to select from. Hall Pass, True Grit, The Fighter or A Beautiful Mind; the last of which I know I should have watched by now.

Very true, Ben! :D I'm nominating True Grit and the Fighter. Two best films of the year IMO.

Very true, Ben! :D I'm nominating True Grit and the Fighter. Two best films of the year IMO.

Thanks. I'm not so good with films as I am with books and music; so expect me coming to you for advice. :friends3:

We went to see The Eagle last night. Was OK'ish, nothing to write home about. American accented Romans don't really work and Jamie Bell as a slave! Kept waiting for him to dance....:giggle2: