The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel. Not amazing, certainly not as movies go, but as far as chunks of silly British comedy go I loved it. It doesn't take itself seriously, the cast (and in particular, Chris O'Dowd) are excellent and there are quite a few genuine laugh-out-loud moments. Definitely worth at least one watch if you're a fan of any of the cast, a self-mocking sci-fi nerd or a fan or silly Brit comedies.

Final Destination 3 which I watched last night. Is it wrong how much I love these movies? I even love the third one which is almost unheard of :P

I love the Final Destination films - I saw the third one at the cinema - I could barely watch the roller coaster scene - lol!

SALT - Angelina Jolie. A whole army rolled up into one woman :)

I saw Salt on Saturday. I enjoyed it but no woman could live through all that she did! Clever idea though.

We saw Salt a few weeks ago...I agree, I doubt anyone could

jump from the roof of one moving car to the next, down to the next highway. Yikes! But happily she did save the dog. :D

I can hardly believe a stunt person could.

I must add that we throughly enjoyed the film.

Edited by pontalba

Just been to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Bear in mind I know nothing about comic books and not much more about computer games, but I thought it was brilliant. Funny and clever, it looked amazing, the sound was fantastic and the effects were great.

Just been to see Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Bear in mind I know nothing about comic books and not much more about computer games, but I thought it was brilliant. Funny and clever, it looked amazing, the sound was fantastic and the effects were great.

I want to see this one

Scott Pilgrim at the cinema (awesome) and A Single Man on DVD which I loved :)

I'm hoping to see Scott Pilgrim soon, Mexicola! I liked A Single Man as well - Firth did amazing. I loved the time period too and his house, it was so cool!

I saw Eclipse again on Friday night, since it's made it's way to the dollar theatre :D.

OK, I haven't seen it yet but I just want to say how incredibly excited I am to be going to see Tomorrow, When the War Began at the movies tomorrow. I've actually taken a day off work for it. I was going to see the very first showing but now I'm going with a friend so I have to wait for him to get off work. :(