The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

This week I have seen Inception at the cinema and loved it, and watched Doubt and Mickey Blue Eyes on DVD. Doubt is very good and really does leave you with a lot of doubt in your mind. I've seen Mickey Blue Eyes loads of times before, but it still makes me laugh.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the last film I saw at the cinema was TOY STORY 3D and it was amazing I loved it and I saw it on my birthday so that helped :) but the last movie I half watched on tv last night was the fly and it was gross I had to turn it off half way through, I didnt like it at all :(

I went to see Inception yesterday and I thought it was amazing! Great effects, fantastic cast (especially the lovely Tom Hardy!) and a brilliantly complex storyline. I also thought the ending was very clever!

"A Single Man". Very good, very sad film. One of those "Dead Poets' Society" kind of philosophical/arty films, which don't appeal to everyone, but I love them.

Wouldn't have been nearly as good without Colin Firth - his performance really is the driving force behind the whole movie, but that's okay, because it's a performance worthy of the multiple Best Actor awards he won for it.

Well worth a watch.

The Transporter, what an awful film

Whoa, Joe. Clearly you didn't switch off your brain prior to watching it. This is vital before the commencement of a viewing of any film with The Stath in. Once you have shut your brain off, one can simply watch the gratuitous mêlée of violence, car chases, gun-play and the good old scrap.

I've got all three.

It doesn't require a lot of work to turn my brain off...laugh.gif

I watched Toy Story 3. Utterly brilliant. It made my eyes sweat on two occasions, but don't tell anybody. blush.gif

I was going to say that having the benefit of Jason Statham eye candy was all the reason I needed to see the Transporter movies ;)

I watched A Single Man a few weeks ago too Noll and loved Firth's performance. I was angry though that I figured out the end in probably the first 20 minutes of the film, and I hate it when I do that.

I've watched Night at the Museum about 5 times in the last 3 days, and am museum'd out. My nieces and nephew have been visiting and I can't help it that it's the only kids movie I have in my house!

Inception. And I was stunned. OK, the movie has flaws, it's not perfect, but I don't really care. It has a brilliant concept. You have to be no less than genius to create something so complex without becoming chaotic, so thumbs up for Christopher Nolan.

The last film I watched in full was 'Open Your Eyes', which is the original Spanish film 'Vanilla Sky' was based upon. Whilst I hate to admit it I think the remake was better, even though I'm really not keen on Tom Cruise. The last film I watched at the cinema was Inception, which I was really impressed with. Would really like to see that again, though think I'm just going to wait til it's released on DVD.

I had a movie day yesterday and managed to watch:

*The Proposal - I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

*The Invention of Lying - not great.

*Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince - not one of my favourite HP movies, seems to long and drawn out but still good

*Beaches - which is the millionth time I've seen it and I still cry.