Sherlock

Raven

:lol: yes that made me laugh too. Although, judging by the way they are changing the plots around, it will now probably feature a chihuahua instead - just to throw us off the scent. :P

The Kitten of the Baskervilles?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They showed a tiny trailer of this week's Sherlock on the One Show last night (Benedict Cumberbatch was on) and there was mention of "Bohemia" as a letter had arrived - hmmmmm :wink:

Yes, that would be the marvellous Miss Adler, wouldn't it? (If memory serves). The one woman who ever earned the begrudging respect of Mr Holmes.

I spent most of tonight's episode actually sitting on the edge of my seat! :lol:

Just wonderful. Sherlock is delightfully and despicably arrogant, and Watson is a dream.

And Moriarty? How bl**dy marvellous was he? Deliciously charming and giggly and completely demented! Great show. :D

I was rather disappointed by Moriarty - and also by the fact that I worked out who he was too. :( Other than that, it was quite an exciting episode with a pretty good cliff-hanger. Can't wait to see the next micro-mini-series!

Has anyone worked out the third encrypted message on The Science of Deduction?

hiddenmessage3.th.gif

If you're having trouble decyphering the message, try visiting one of the other sites to do with the programme, namely Connie Price's one, and read the messages there. Sherlock gives the key.

I enjoyed the whole series, as did my husband, I missed the end of the last episode but I ordered (I mean asked) my husband to tell me who it was :)

I loved it all and thought Moriarty was very well portrayed as a wierd psychotic character can't wait for any more they do and may well watch all the repeats on Iplayer anyway

Sounds like a plan pickle :)

Loved last night's episode - wow what a rollercoaster. I think I'll catch them again on iPlayer too as I'm sure there are bits I want to see again. It really is set up for another series eh?

Just a little disappointed last night, as the letter written on Bohemian stationery in a woman's hand got me hoping that Sherlock would be set against Irene Adler (my favourite of his adversaries).

I should have realised by now that the references to the original adventures are quite random.

I thought this mini series was brilliant, and thought all the characters were well cast. I'll be rewatching them on iplayer, Sherlock's been the only TV program I've really enjoyed for a long time, and I'm sure I'll pick up on things I missed when I do see them again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more episodes to come in the future.

Just a little disappointed last night, as the letter written on Bohemian stationery in a woman's hand got me hoping that Sherlock would be set against Irene Adler (my favourite of his adversaries).

I should have realised by now that the references to the original adventures are quite random.

Have to agree with you there, I was hoping for more from the Bohemian stationery angle. Perhaps Ms Adler is set to appear in the next series?

I treated myself to an MP4 player at the weekend and after setting up everything, I downloaded the last episode from iPlayer last night so that now I can watch it again at my convenience - not allowed to stream here at work but, hey, lunchtime should be good today :lol:

Edited by SueK

YAY, just heard that BBC are going to commission a new series of Sherlock!!
*rejoices*!

That said, I wasn't overly impressed with Moriarty's accent, I just couldn't take him seriously I'm afraid :( which is sad, because Benedict & Martin were marvellous (and bromancing) as usual :blush:!