The Murder of Freedom

Diesel

Hi, I'm new to this forum but I just had to share a book I just read titled, The Murder of Freedom.

I really enjoyed this book it's about what happens when one man decides to wage war against his fellow citizens. When detectives close in on his sinister plot of murder an even deeper evil is uncovered. An evil unleashed against society by the very citizens targeted for extermination. An unintended consequence of a ill informed electorate.

This book was a great read at least I thought so.

As all you have posted about the book is a direct lift from the synopsis I found for the book, I can only assume that you are in some way connected to the book. Are you, in fact, the author, or involved in any other way with the author or the publication?

I can't seem to find this book using a search - can you tell me who the author is please?

I bought the book at (Amazon), this forum won't let me give the exact web address but if you select books and type in The Murder of Freedom in their search box it will come up. About the third page in. The Author's name is Frank Hockla

As all you have posted about the book is a direct lift from the synopsis I found for the book, I can only assume that you are in some way connected to the book. Are you, in fact, the author, or involved in any other way with the author or the publication?

I quoted what is says on the back cover of the book because I didn't want to give any of the plot away. I liked the book and to be honest with you, what happens in the story I've never seen done before. It would actually make a good plot for a movie, in my opinion.

Can you tell us what t was about the book you thought was great (it might entice more people into reading it). Was it the writing style? The setting? The author's cunning use of metaphor? What authors are similar in style/content? That kind of thing - we all love to hear about what makes any particular book a great read...