Dear Friends!

I just watched the movie Pandorum and it was GREAT! Is there a book like Pandorum? Not a movie tie in (i could not find one) but a book with a similar story. Spaceship, Engineer, Lost in Space, just a few people, Monsters, dark corridors, ....:blush:

Please I must read something like that.

Greetings

Angel

I would have thought that books based on the 'Alien' movie might fit your criteria. I read an Aliens Vs Predator book a few years ago, and was surprised by how good it was, so there are definitely good reads out there for the Alien universe.

I will ponder some more, because your query has stirred up some long ago memories, where I am thinking of Isaac Asimov (ignore the photo!), and Ray Bradbury .

Wow, am surprised you loved the movie this much too, have seen it ages ago, and it was okay, but nothing immensely original or exciting. I don't really know any books like it, cause it seems that would be hard sci fi mostly and I don't read a lot of that.. but I'll keep an eye open for books like this. :D

Also, shouldn't this be in the "looking for a book" area? :D

I like the sound of your masterplan :roll: is betting coffee where you bet one cup and if you win you get two back :lol: oooh can I play?

Do make sure you to pop back in with your one cuppa or two to tell us what the books were like!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Eliza1
Try The Descent by Jeff Long or Event Horizon by Steven McDonald.

I didn't know event horizon was from a novel. I love that film. He's written two others also, The Janus Syndrome and Supernova. Anyone read those?

Edited by Eliza1