Your Favorite Breakfast

muggle not

My favorite breakfast would be a small stack of Pancakes with butter, and maple syrup, 3 eggs over medium, 2 slices of bacon and 2 link sausages, country potatoes, and maybe one biscuit with gravy. Large Coffee. ___________________________________________________________________ What I really have: A bowl of Cheerios, (oat cereal) with one packet of substitute sugar, half glass of Milk at 1% for the cereal, one banana and a cup of coffee. I have this about five days a week.

Muggle, I was just thinking about a thread like this earlier today. :dunno:

I suppose my favorite breakfast is a bacon and over-easy egg sandwich loaded with butter. But I don't often have that, I usually have my second favorite which is either waffles with butter and peanut butter or anything with butter and peanut butter on it...oatmeal bread, english muffins, pumpernickle bread.....because a day without peanut butter is like a day without sunshine!

IMHO. :)

besides if I don't have the peanut butter for breakfast, I have it right before I go to bed.......:motz:

Favourite would be the breakfast you get in a cheap hotel in France - a selection of sliced meat and cheese with crusty rolls and hot coffee.

Mmmmmm...

I don't normally eat breakfast unless I'm hung over, at which point I will eat absolutely anything including the jar of pickles that always seems to be lurking at the back of the fridge despite my being absolutely certain I have never bought them.

Muggle, I was just thinking about a thread like this earlier today. :)

:blush:

He / She who hesitates...................:D;):D

1. If I could have anything for breakfast, I think I would like to try your American flapjacks and maple syrup or perhaps fresh warm croissants and COFFEE.:)

The flapjacks and "real" maple syrup are good choices. We go up into the mountains every year in late winter/early spring to where they have the camps and are tapping the maple trees. We buy the maple syrup from a store where they boil it down outside in a huge vat. It is soo good.

time for my dinner............gotta go.

Gypsy toast for me thanks. Also known as French toast or eggy bread, but we always called it Gypsy toast when I was a kid. I only occasionally have it, but it's real comfort food & one of my absolute faves.

1) Favourite would be a hotel breakfast with whole array of fruits,

Yogurts, nuts, cereals, cooked breakfast if you want it, bread,

croissant or toast etc. Couldn't have it all, but the choice is very

appealing.

2) In reality, usually toast and Earl Grey tea. Sometimes oats

(uncooked) with milk and tiny bit of sugar.

Trifle is wonderful, especially if enough sherry, but for BREAKFAST?????

Susanna:coffee1: