Which from my TRL?

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble deciding which to read next in my stack. I've started a few of them only to look over and see a different one that I decide to give a shot. Maybe you guys can help!

Another Roadside Attraction- Tom Robbins

Atlas Shrugged

Roughing It- Mark Twain

Sometimes A Great Notion- Ken Kesey

In Patagonia- Bruce Chatwin

Tropic of Cancer- Henry Miller

The Air-Conditioned Nightmare- Henry Miller

Brave New World- Aldous Huxley

Big Sur- Kerouac

The Savage Detectives- Roberto Bolano

Islands In The Stream- Hemingway

Thanks to all!

I'd suggest either of your Henry Millers, because I'm dying to know what his writing is like - I asked a couple of times on here but it appears nobody has read him! :D

I really liked Henry Miller's Quiet Days In Clichy. It is a real quick read (barely 150 pages) and I read half of his Big Sur and the Oranges of Hieronymus Bosch (can't even remember why I stopped) but I will let you know what I think when I knock the other two out.

The only one of those that I've read is Brave New World, which I thought was excellent.

I'm very curious about those books by Rand, Kesey, Miller and Kerouac so I wouldn't object to you reading any of those. :D

I'd say Patagonia, so you can come back and tell me what it's like, it being on my TBR also :D though our tastes may differ, I tried Miller's Tropic of Cancer a few years back and couldn't finish it:lurker:!

Brave New World is excellent, but disturbing.

Another Roadside Attraction is also a great read if you like humor intertwined with philosophy.

I am not a fan of Hemingway at all and I haven't read any of the others.

My choice would be Another Roadside Attraction, but I am fan of Tom Robbins, so my opinion is a bit biased. :D

• 2 weeks later...