That "What if...?" Thread

This a very simple game that lets your imagination run wild. The first person asks a "What if...?" question about anything they want. The next person answers the question however they like. It can be seriously, or the answer could be way out there if you like. The possibilities are limitless. :mrgreen:Then the one that answered asks their own "What if...?" question for the next person.

Here we go!

What if I don't exist?

Then nobody would be happy, because they'd have nothing to compare hapiness to in contrast.

What if we had the ability to manipulate time and soace?

What if I'll never find the best book in the world?

Then you will keep looking and reading and finding the best 'ones' ~ that's what we are doing anyway isn't it? ;) (well it justifies my book buying anyway. :D)

What if we suddenly lost all technology?

Animals might be treated with the respect they deserve :D 'Yo biatch, FEED ME, aight?' Okay that cat has a cool accent. Yes it's a cat, don't question it.

What if I ruled the world?

Oscar Wilde and Mika would be declared Gods and you would demand that everyone sat around a table and came up with some excellent strategies to end all war, hunger and disease. Also everyone who irritated the hell out of you would be sent to live together on an island. Am I anywhere close? :D

What if overnight we all changed gender?

Haha not far off it Chrissy!

If we all changed gender, I'd thrown on jeans and a t-shirt and go try out peeing standing up :D

What if women had been the dominant gender through the ages in Western society, rather than men?

I mean when they couldn't vote, work certain jobs (still can't, really, due to stigma) etc.

When I think of women being in control I think of those freaky tribes with warrior women :D