Rangers apprentice by John Flanagan

Does anyone know if and when another ranger's apprentice is coming out in stores?

I heard somewhere that another is coming out but I am trying to figure out when that is and if it will still just get released in the US as well as Australia?

last: is there anyone in Australia that would be willing to get it for me and ship it if I buy it and pay for shipping?

:D

I'm not sure of the rules with regards to getting another member to buy a book for you from another country, but we have a buy, sell and swap section within the forum which would require 10+ posts in order to access.

This kind of thing is usually allowed only for regular members in order to protect the forum's users. You would need to make the ten required posts (non spam of course) in order to pose this question in the correct section.

May I suggest you take a look around the forum, perhaps introduce yourself in the Introductions section of General Discussion, and perhaps get involved with some of the other threads as well. :D

I find the best way to find out when a book is being released is to check the online stores (amazon.co.uk for me). As you're in the US, I've just looked at amazon.com, and it shows book 9 is being released on October 5, 2010 (http://www.amazon.com/Rangers-Apprentice-Book-Halts-Peril/dp/039925207X/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1277448016&sr=1-4).

If you want to get hold of a copy from another country if it comes out earlier, then you could either look for an import version on your local amazon or see if amazon has a country specific site for the country where the book is being released earlier and order direct from them (although I don't think they have an Australian site?).