Vicky halls cat detective

scottishbookworm

I thought I'd replied to this - seems not.

I love Vicky Hall's books - a must read for any cat lover. As I mentioned in my non-blog, I thought I knew my cats, but her book really helped me understand their behaviour more.

In her first book - Cat Confidential, she talks about her own cats as well as providing case studies, and the stories are so touching and, in some instances, amusing. Have your hankies ready for the last chapter though.

I own both these books, and I'm happy to lend them out to anyone interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds Good. I will keep a lookout for it. I have four cats, none of them a problem, but it might be interesting to learn the hows and whys of their behaviour in more detail.:roll:

Susanna:006:

:) 4! Gosh what's it like to have to tend the needs to them?

I just have the one.

Originally posted by Scottishbookworm.

4! Gosh what's it like to have to tend the needs to them?

I just have the one.

LOL. Cats are no trouble, apart from having to get up to let them in...and out. They look after themselves and have their own routines. So feed them, de-flea them and worm them and they are no trouble. I have had eight in the past, but four is enough for now. I'd be lost without them, almost literally. They have been very good little friends to me. Dogs on the other hand....hard work. But very rewarding. I miss having a dog. :) Cela Vie!

Susanna.