• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

^  Has to be because they were clapping even before it started :lol: 

Four candles :D Took me two seconds after it was on the table before I realized what had happened :D Oddly enough I knew he was after the letters, though, but I knew the shop keeper would bring hoes. Didn't see the hose coming, though :D

Brilliant! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a clip from a Finnish TV show about young kids doing agility with their dogs. It's hilarious :D

The Golden Retriever is just gorgeous! :D (I took my dog to dog obedience lessons one time and the instructor told me we were the worst trained couple she'd taught :giggle2: )

Here's another doggie one for Christmas :D

The Golden Retriever is just gorgeous! :D (I took my dog to dog obedience lessons one time and the instructor told me we were the worst trained couple she'd taught :giggle2: )

:lol: Well that's a compliment of sorts, isn't it, to be the most something? :giggle2::D What kind of dog did you / do you have?

Here's another doggie one for Christmas  :D

Too funny! :D I loved the dogs' reactions to the mistletoe. And the dog with the hoodie, going over stuff on his smart phone :D

Edited by frankie

:lol: Well that's a compliment of sorts, isn't it, to be the most something? :giggle2::D What kind of dog did you / do you have?

She was a German Shepherd cross, a stray I was given. She was the most beautiful thing, and had the loveliest nature, everyone loved her and she loved everyone. She followed children to school several times and the headmaster had to send her home with one of them. She disappeared one time and I was distraught, the local pound didn't have her and after I advertised in the paper, someone rang up to say a dog fitting her description was living next door to them. It turned out a young boy had taken her home and tied her up with twine, she had rope burns all round her neck. I was overjoyed to have her back again. But obedience wasn't her strong point, I never had the heart to growl at her very convincingly :giggle2: 

Awww, what a lovely dog! She had a big loving heart. I couldn't really blame the boy wanting her to be his own dog, who wouldn't! But of course it was very very naughty of him to claim her as his own. I'm happy the boy's neighbor kept their eyes open and called you and you could have her back :hug:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oscar Wilde

"Bigamy is having one wife too many.

Monogamy is the same."

Billie Holiday

"Mom and Pop were just a couple of kids when they got married. He was eighteen, she was sixteen and I was three."

Socrates

"My advice to you is get married: If you find a good wife, you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...