Cute and Funny Things Found on the Web

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh geez, Frankie! He/she really stayed on an escalator for hours? mocking.gif

I love anything to do with typos, and I just found this website called Damn You Auto Correct about the hilarious texts people have sent using their smart phones. I've never understood how the predictive text works because it always seems so far off the mark! It was the first thing I turned off on my phone (not a smart phone though). Some of them are hilarious. Be warned: bad language abounds.

Damn it Kylie I was just posting that!!!! What an awesome site. I've stopped breathing a couple of times through laughing at some of those.

Sorry Amesy! giggle.gif Weird that we both found it at the same time!

I'm going to have to bookmark it and save some for a later date. I've had to wipe tears from my eyes already. :) I love it when they get it wrong a 2nd, 3rd and 4th time. Don't they check the text before they send it?! haha.gif

Sorry Amesy! giggle.gif Weird that we both found it at the same time!

I'm going to have to bookmark it and save some for a later date. I've had to wipe tears from my eyes already. :) I love it when they get it wrong a 2nd, 3rd and 4th time. Don't they check the text before they send it?! haha.gif

OMG that was soo funny I am sat at my desk laughing out loud everyone is giving me wierd looks :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awww he's so cute!! :smile2:

Dylan makes the same noises when he wakes up, its like he's saying 'look at me, I'm up' :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...