Never Have I Ever...

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have .. though 'met' is probably stretching it :D .. I've 'met' Nelly Furtado. I've also 'met' the comedian David Mitchell and the author Jasper Fforde. When I worked in a pharmacy I served the actress Joanna David (Edward Fox's wife and Emilia Fox's mum who played Aunt Gardiner in the 1995 ..Colin Firth :wub: .. version of Pride and Prejudice) .. she came in with an injured finger and we had to do some on the spot repairs .. I wish it had been Colin though :giggle: 

So .. as you can see .. I hobnob a lot with the rich and famous :giggle2: 

Never have I read anything by H.G. Wells

I have .. though 'met' is probably stretching it :D .. I've 'met' Nelly Furtado. I've also 'met' the comedian David Mitchell and the author Jasper Fforde. When I worked in a pharmacy I served the actress Joanna David (Edward Fox's wife and Emilia Fox's mum who played Aunt Gardiner in the 1995 ..Colin Firth :wub: .. version of Pride and Prejudice) .. she came in with an injured finger and we had to do some on the spot repairs .. I wish it had been Colin though :giggle: 

So .. as you can see .. I hobnob a lot with the rich and famous :giggle2: 

Never have I read anything by H.G. Wells

I have, lots!

Never have I ever been to the Rainforest.

neither have I

never have I made my own chocolates

Neither have I

Never have I gone sky-diving (I just don't see the point of jumping out of a perfectly good plane that isn't crashing for fun)