• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I quite like the TV series of this (Ian Hislop had never worn jeans ... David Mitchell had not read Harry Potter and Stephen Fry had never assembled flat packed furniture :D) and thought it would be fun here .. not just to list the things you've never done (which almost everybody else has) but to get possible encouragement to give them a go.

So to start with have I actually seen Star Wars? .. I've seen bits so I guess that doesn't really count. I wandered off but I do that during most films. So here is my list of 'nevers' .. what's yours?

I've never eaten sushi

I've never read or watched 'Twilight'

I've never been skiing

I've never played on a PlayStation/Xbox or Wii

I've never been on a motorbike/moped

I've never been to Scotland or Ireland

I've never read anything by Stephen King

I've never eaten a Peperami

I've never seen 'The Exorcist'

I've never heard a Justin Bieber song

I've never seen a London musical

I wandered off but I do that during most films.

I've never been skiing

I've never been on a motorbike/moped

I've never been to Scotland or Ireland

I've never eaten a Peperami

I've never seen 'The Exorcist'

I've never seen a London musical

snap to all of the above. I never do anything so my list could be endless

I've never been to KFC or Pizza Hut

I've never driven a car

I've never been drunk

I've never been to a nightclub

I've never drunk coffee (the smell just puts me off)

Ooh fun topic Popps.

I've never read or seen Lord of the Rings

I've never been to a gym.

I've never had a manny/pedi

I've never been ice-skating

I've never eaten marmite.

I've never worn stilletos

I've never watched CSI

I've never played conkers

I've never used an iphone

I've never put petrol in my car

I've never listened to Justin Beiber.

I've never listened to the Beatles.

I've never watched Star Trek.

I've never been to a museum.

I've never tasted beer (or anything alcoholic except cough syrup :P)

I've never read Twilight.

I've never ridden a bicycle :P

I've never driven a car

Lol .. I really should have put this Sally .. I forgot all about it :D I only remembered about the motorbikes :D

I've never been to KFC or Pizza Hut - I've done this and can recommend it wholeheartedly :D

I've never been drunk - I've definitely done this and experienced the subsequent hangover .. not recommended

I've never been to a nightclub - I can just about remember doing this

I've never drunk coffee (the smell just puts me off) - It's an acquired isn't it? I don't like it if it's too strong

I've never read or seen Lord of the Rings - I loved both but you have to like that sort of thing to enjoy .. I've never read or seen 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' .. despite people saying it's brilliant .... I've built up some sort of immunity

I've never worn stilletos - I used to but it's rare now and I usually take them off halfway through the night

I've never been to a gym. - Me either .. does the school one count Coff?

I've never had a manny/pedi - Or me .. I would kill anyone if they touched me :D I live in fear of someone buying me a birthday pamper treat at a spa and having to go.

I've never been ice-skating - Did it a long time ago as a child once I think .. never again

I've never eaten marmite. - Eaten it enough to know that :negative:

I've never watched CSI - I think I've seen one episode that Nelly Furtado was in .. cos she was in it (don't ask .. I used to run a fansite :blush2:)

I've never played conkers - I think I have .. nasty .. you haven't missed anything

I've never used an iphone - I've not actually used one either although I've answered Alan's :D

I've never put petrol in my car - Lol .. I don't drive so have never put petrol in mine or anybodys car

I've never listened to Justin Beiber. Yay I'm not alone. I may have actually heard him and not known it though.

I've never listened to the Beatles. :o :o and thrice :o :o :o:DHighly recommended

I've never watched Star Trek. I watch the old episodes and wait for the crashes when the set wobbles and they all cling on to the cardboard

I've never been to a museum. I do try and avoid cos they give me the jitters but I've been to a few

I've never tasted beer (or anything alcoholic except cough syrup) Lord! .. how do you get through Mondays? :D

I've never read Twilight. This could be quite a sizeable group :D

I've never ridden a bicycle I have as a kid .. not since .. I have no sense of balance

I've never listened to Justin Beiber. Yay I'm not alone. I may have actually heard him and not known it though. I have almost heard that blasted Baby crap but I shut my ears. :D

I've never listened to the Beatles. :o :o and thrice Highly recommended. Maybe some day, I'm mostly a Metallica fan :D

I've never watched Star Trek. I watch the old episodes and wait for the crashes when the set wobbles and they all cling on to the cardboard. I'm going to watch it one day :D

I've never been to a museum. I do try and avoid cos they give me the jitters but I've been to a few. I do want to though!

I've never tasted beer (or anything alcoholic except cough syrup) Lord! .. how do you get through Mondays? :DGood home brewed coffee!

I've never read Twilight. This could be quite a sizeable group :DAmen to pedophilic wolfmen haters!

I've never ridden a bicycle I have as a kid .. not since .. I have no sense of balance I hated falling :P So I gave up easily. I did learn how to drive a motorbike and a moped though, never got good at that to have a license but hey I can kidnap the occasional hot dame from her unfriendly boyfriend. Save. I mean save!