Zumii

Zumii

Hmm where to start... ok im Becki, I'm shy around ppl that im not very familiar with, but they soon discover im a 5ft loony-bin with an over active imagination :D.

Tattoos: 1 - barbed wire styled Ankh on the back of my neck

Piercings: 8 (was 10 but I had to retire 2)

Job: Online chat host (not of the kinky variety though!) ;)

Favourite(s):

Colour - Purple

Room Smells - Fruity & refreshing smells (Mango, Dewberry, Coconut etc)

Synthetic Dread Colours - A mix of transitional dreads all starting from black going to deep purple, bright aqua blue & magenta pink.

Perfume - Anna Sui (Sui Dreams & Secret Wish) Nina Ricci (Nina & Ricci Ricci) Davidoff (Cool Water) Vanilla Coconut ... again sweet, fruity & refreshing smells, nothing too floral.

I often have quite a sarcastic humour .. I never mean to offend so if I do, feel free to bop me on the nose :lol:.

I enjoy relaxing, reading, PC gaming, camping, legend of the 5 rings (CCG) & snoozing!

I think that's about it, feel free to ask anything & I promise I'll try not turn into a politician to avoid any questions ;):D

What is the square root of 9,835,578,121?

Just looking at that makes my brain want to explode :D

Lol, I loved your intro post. Can I ask what an online chat host is?

:D to here by the way. ;)

I work for an online gambling company. So daily I talk lots of gibberish about anything & everything. The weather, what people are having to eat, how much we all want to send a bunch of flying monkeys at the bingo caller in the hope he'll shake those balls up :lol:. In a way it's online meet & greet, mixed with customer service, marketing & entertainment. I've been working there for 3 years now & like with many jobs it's a love-hate relationship ... pay day is fab, the unsociable hours .. not so fab ;)

• 1 month later...